(Drivers License Required)
This Hidden London tour unravels all the mysteries and secrets the city has to offer! Join us on an adventure of quirky history, bizarre stories, and unknown locations as we weave through the cobbled streets of the City of London on an e-scooter.
The tour will begin in by Finsbury Circus Gardens, opposite Liverpool Street Station. All of our tours start with an in-depth safety tutorial and a lesson on how to ride an e-scooter. On top of this, all of our tour routes have been completely e-scooter optimized! We use scooter-friendly roads and plenty of cycle lanes. So whether you’re an e-scooter expert or completely new, you’ll enjoy a fun London tour and a safe adventure!
Throughout this tour of Hidden London, we will scoot our way through the City of London and explore locations like Smithfield Market, the Barbican Centre, and St. Bartholomew The Great Church. As we zip around, we will constantly be steering off the beaten track to discover many secrets along the way. Whether it’s 800-year-old pubs or secret societies, we will leave no stone unturned as we lift the lid on the eccentric side of London.
Curious about these secret stories of London? Come join us to hear them all!
The Hidden London Tour provides an interesting, alternative look at London’s history. And it also creates the perfect setting to ride an e-scooter, potentially for the first time. After the tour, you can enjoy the opportunity to continue riding your e-scooter and keep exploring!
Adult Hidden London E-scooter Ticket
|15:00 - 17:30||£25.00|
ScooTours Adult Ticket
|11:00 - 13:30||£25.00|
ScooTours Starting Location, Circus Place, London, EC2M 5TN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.